Oxford Global Surgery Course
Monday, 09 September 2019 to Friday, 13 September 2019
Green Templeton College, Oxford
Working towards universal access to safe, affordable surgical and anaesthesia care.
We are delighted to announce that the next Oxford Global Surgery Course will be 9-13 September 2019, held at Green Templeton College, Oxford, run by Oxford University Global Surgery Group in conjunction with the Department for Continuing Education.
This five-day intensive programme will be delivered by internationally renowned experts covering the following themes:
- Lancet Commission on Global Surgery - indicators of surgical need and activity
- Equipping the surgical workforce
- Challenges to the effective delivery of surgical care
- Research and training opportunities
- Developing cooperative partnerships
- Preparation for global surgery
Update 14 June: Bursary applications have now closed. The course has received a high number of applications, so currently any new applications are likely to be waitlisted. Final application deadline: 12 August 2019.
The course includes free entry to the Global Anaesthesia, Surgery and Obstetric Collaboration (GASOC) national conference on 14 September.