The Oxford University Global Surgery Group (OUGSG) faculty are involved in a number of international partnerships supporting teaching and clinical work. We are committed to partnerships where the role of OUGSG faculty is guided and led by local leadership.
- Global Initiative for Children's Surgery (GICS)
- Africa Clubfoot Training (ACT)
- International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics's (FIGO) PPIUD Project
- CURE Children's Hospital of Zimbabwe
- Chittagong Medical College Research Workshop
- Primary Trauma Care
Disclaimer: The presence of a link here is for information only and does not imply University of Oxford responsibility or give any official approval of activities.