Health systems and resource allocation
Leaders within health systems need to make tough decisions on allocating limited resources in a way that delivers the maximum benefit to the patients and populations they are accountable to.
- Capacity building in resource poor settings
- Surgical system transformation
- Working with decision makers to optimise resource allocation
- Exploring approaches to value-based surgery
- Exploring interventions to prevent the need for healthcare by keeping people healthy.